What you need:
- An empty tin e.g Nan or Ricoffy
- Wrapping paper
- White card
- Neon twisters (or crayons) & a black marker
- 2 different coloured pipe cleaners
- Craft Glue
- Drill two holes either side of your tin - if you don’t have access to a drill then hammer a nail through each side to make a small hole.
- Measure your tin’s width & length and cut your wrapping paper to fit. Glue your wrapping paper to tin.
- Draw an egg shape on card, cut out & use as a stencil to draw your eggs on your white card. Colour these in with your twisters & cut out.
- Cut out a white square of card and write the label for your tin - colour in with twisters.
- Glue your label & eggs to your tin.
- Twist your pipe cleaners around each other to make your handle.
- Thread them through the small holes on the side of the tin (take a pencil and pierce through the wrapping paper if the holes are covered).
- You can use a small washer to go over the ends of your pipe cleaners on the inside of the tin & then wrap the pipe cleaners around the washer to give extra strength - otherwise stick the ends of pipe cleaner down with some tape on the inside of tin.
- Add some coloured tissue or shredded paper inside your tin & fill with Easter eggs! Or get your buckets ready for an Easter Sunday egg hunt!
Download Easter Buckets_Crafty Bugs
(Courtesy of Christy from Crafty Bugs - Harare)