You will need:
- A slab of chocolate of your choice
- Candy of your choice
- Hot water
- Plate & grease proof paper
- cellophane & ribbon / jar with ribbon
- Break your chocolate into small pieces into a small glass bowl.
- Pour some boiling water into a bigger bowl, place your small bowl with chocolate inside the bigger bowl & mix with a spoon until your chocolate starts to melt.
- Once chocolate has melted - spread on to your grease proof paper into the shape you want. Add the candy topping of your choice.
- Pop in the freezer for 20mins to set.Wrap with cellophane & ribbon or break it up into small pieces & put it in a jar with a ribbon. It makes a lovely gift! Add sprinkles and 100s and 1000s to add colour...looks fab!
Download instructions Easter Treats_Crafty Bugs
Courtesy of Christy from Crafty Bugs in Harare