Butterfly Fizz Pops
- Trace around your pattern (included in downloadable instructions) on to some coloured card.
- Cut out with your scissors and cut two slits in the middle of your butterfly - this is for your fizz pop to slip through.
- Colour in or paint your butterfly - the kids will have fun decorating these.
- Twist your pipe cleaner around the fizz pop - making sure its in half - wrap the end of the feelers around a pen to make very curly.
- Add two spots of glue to your fizz pop wrapper for your eyes.
- Stick on two bobbly eyes.
- Feed your fizz pop through the two slits in the butterfly body!
Super Hero Fizz Pops
- Trace around the pattern of the cape & mask (included in downloadable instructions) on to some coloured card!
- Cut out - use a black marker to colour in the mask.
- Write what you like on the cape - you can personalise them with an initial, make them into superman or batman!
- Punch a small hole into the cape hood. This is for your fizz pop to slide into.
- With the mask - add a small bit of glue to the back of the fizz pop and to the mask to secure.
Flower Fizz Pops
- Trace around a the small flower template (included in downloadable instructions) on to coloured card.
- Trace around the bigger flower template (included in downloadable instructions) on to a different colour card.
- Cut out both of them and make a hole in the middle.
- Glue both together so the smaller one is on top to give a layered effect.
- Place the fizz pop in the middle!
- To decorate - either colour in or get the kids to paint, or write messages along the side of them!
Download instructions here!
Courtesy of Christy from Crafty Bugs - Harare