1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of Zimbabas.co.zw, as provided by Zimbabas, including use of classifieds. We may amend or add to these terms and conditions without notice to you, so please check them periodically.
2. Registration with ZimbabasCLUB
When you register with us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor, aged over 13, with parental consent to use the service you are registering for. You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete.
You must keep the password which you use to access Zimbabas.co.zw confidential and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available from most pages of our site and on our registration page.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all personal information collected or submitted on the Zimbabas website. In order to use some of the features on the Zimbabas site you are asked to register as a member. The personal information collected at registration is:
- Email address
Use and storage of your personal information
In general, any personal information you provide to Zimbabas will only be used by us. It will never be supplied to anyone outside Zimbabas without first obtaining your consent.
We publish an email newsletter and occasionally operate on line surveys. We will never sell our members e-mail addresses.
4. Zimbabas Newsletters
By registering you will agree to receive an email from Zimbabas once a week. If you do not wish to receive these newsletters you may unsubscribe from the mailing list.
5. Use of Classifieds (Nearly New)
If you use the Classifieds section, you alone are responsible for the content of your ads, and any consequences arising. By using Zimbabas.co.zw you agree to comply with the following:
(a) Zimbabas.co.zw is to be used by you for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes (to promote a company, product or service or to recruit staff) without prior written permission.
(b) We reserve the right to remove any ads that we feel are not relevant to the Zimbabas community with or without notice.
(c) Posts must be made in the category that most closely matches the ad, and all ‘For sale’ ads must contain a clearly defined price for each item.
(d)The member must submit only his/her own original images and agrees and confirms that this will not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
6. Intellectual Property
All copyright, trade marks (registered or unregistered) and other intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature arising from all materials, content and information on this site, including the site's design, layout and organisation, are owned or licensed by Zimbabas.
7. Third Party Web Sites, Goods and Services
Zimbabas.co.zw provides links to third party web sites. We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links, or any goods or services available from such sites.
All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site and Zimbabas will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website. You hereby waive any claim you might have against Zimbabas with respect to any such sites.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Zimbabas is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
- The content on the site and forum has been included in good faith. The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Whilst Zimbabas endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Zimbabas does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- In particular, the support and information in the site does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by Zimbabas and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions or to be a substitute for obtaining professional advice. You should consult a doctor, health or appropriate professional if you require specific advice.
- You are responsible for checking the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the site before entering into any commitment or taking any other form of action or inaction based upon them.
- All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content and the Site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability
Neither Zimbabas nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any information contained in it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
You agree to indemnify and hold Zimbabas and its directors, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Site
You agree to indemnify and hold each of Zimbabas, its directors, sponsors, representatives, employees and contractors, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable solicitors fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Zimbabas.co.zw, the violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or any other subscriber of your account, or of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
11. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Zimbabwe and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Zimbabwean courts.